Sunday, February 21, 2010

Body Works


The problem with having a blog is that you actually have to remember to write in it. I however fail miserably at remembering (as you can tell by my lack of posts). Really sometimes I don't know why I bother. I do actually have something to write about (kind of). I've been working on dress designs based on internal structures. Mainly it's been really frustrating and hard work. Trying to get the right balance of high fashion with still a resemblance to anatomy. I think I've finally gotten into a good place where I can make progress. Now my only blockade is finding the time...

Anyway, had a long day bent over ye olde sewing machine. I spent too much time working on a hemline, but I was trying to get it straight (something I also usually fail quite miserably at). But it paid out in the end and is actually reasonably straight. Now of course I feel like Frankenstein's monster with my stiff shoulders.

I suppose that's all for now, perhaps I shall get into the habit of writing entries every so often. Instead of months later... We'll see!


1 comment:

  1. ADDIE!!!
    :)

    I fail at remembering to update my blog, too. lol

    keep sewing and designing and being awesome!

    ReplyDelete